Milk and Cookies Party Details
Lily’s birthday party was lots of fun for both kids and adults as there was no limit on the sugar intake :-)
The party decor required quite a bit of planning and I teamed up with my mom and sister to make it happen. Thank you both for all your help! Most of my ideas came from Pinterest and the Bloggers I religiously follow, especially The TomKat Studio. Party supplies mainly came from Shop Sweet Lulu but numerous trips to Michael’s, Party City and Walgreens for last minute needs could not be avoided. I liked keeping the decor simple and around one area (desert table). I also added some of the same colors throughout the house in the shape of tissue pompoms and balloons. Below is what turned out and the details.
Lilik by month collage wall
These stickers have kept me super organized in taking pictures of Lilik on her every month birthday. You can get them at my old time favorite Adisten’s Closet. I cut out the frames from colored paper I bought from Marshall’s a long time ago and got my inspiration for shapes from these guys. Aren’t they adorable?
1. Paper Products- get inspired with a party theme and buy your paper products here.
2. Paper Flower Bouquets- see tutorial here.
3. Glass Bottle- see tutorial here.
4. Cupcake Lining Flowers- see tutorial here. Oh Miss Martha!
5. Cookies- I used Anthony’s Cookies for cookies. For those who never had them, you have to try! Crisp on the outside and soft on the inside, and the variety of flavors is heavenly!
6. Cupcakes- Of course Miette for cupcakes. Yumm!
7. Mom’s Baklava- the recipe to come soon!
And here are some of my favorite pictures from the party! Again, thank you to our friends and family for making it such a success!